02 March 2007

Welcome to my blog

I have four different categories for reading:
1. Thesis: These are articles, books and stories I'm reading for my M.A. thesis.
2. GRE: A big, scary literature test I have to take in November.
3. Work: I teach literature classes.
4. Pleasure: HA HA HA HA! But if I happen to, I'll list it.

I intend to list the time of completion and give a brief summary and recommendation.

As for the coffee: I try new drinks whenever I have time and I like to visit new cafes. I also travel a lot. So if I have something great, I'll list it. For those who love Starbucks, despite their burnt beans, I frequently enjoy the tall soy white mocha, with three shots of espresso and two pumps of raspberry. If you're lucky enough to have a coffee bean and tea leaf near you, a large iced Americano, black, is my favorite.

No comments: